Изготовление велотехники своими руками

Куратор темы: Stoyan

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: колесо Вронского, Польша
Номер сообщения:#21  Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: Чт сен 24 2015 14:35 
Ветеран словесных баталий

Благодарил (а): 192 раз.
Okulewicz писал(а):
In my opinion, one half of power is from a driver, a second half from gravity field.
Вечный двигатель первого рода.

Номер сообщения:#22  Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: Чт сен 24 2015 14:41 
Ветеран словесных баталий

Благодарил (а): 977 раз.
Моя велотехника: JDXC07, ЧПОХ15
Okulewicz писал(а):
I feel that little longer than traditional bicycle.
ваши чувства вас сильно обманывают.
сравните: 2 подшипника в стандартном колесе и в вашем их минимум 6 и еще сами ролики в малых окружностях...

Номер сообщения:#23  Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: Чт сен 24 2015 17:46 
Интересующийся

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Моя велотехника: bicycle with Hoene Wronski wheels
That is right. So many people riding on this bicycle was deceived in their fillings. Maybe these small wheels make some resistane? I don't know how to measure all this wheel.

Номер сообщения:#24  Непрочитанное сообщениеДобавлено: Чт сен 24 2015 22:11 
Интересующийся

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Моя велотехника: bicycle with Hoene Wronski wheels
For this moment all explanations are hipothetical. Actual weight is as minimal as I can do.
Here is my last explanation of the phenomenon arised by the question “Why are there no animals moving on wheels?”.
This question is wrongly asked. We don’t see animals moving on wheels, because we have wrong imagination of the wheel. The wheel – as we imagine it – is a set of point equally placed around another point. It is a special situation of a wheel as a mean of transportation.
The wheel for transportation is composed of two circles one big and one small. The small circle has some points (e.g. 3 to 10) on its circumference connected to circles (in the same quantity) in the big one. Because the function of the small circle is to connect points, it need not have a shape of a wheel.
The movement goes this way. The small wheel is driven to rotate by a vehicle. Then it goes forward on its points connected to circles in the big wheel. As the result its axle goes before the axle of the big wheel. Then the moment of weight of the vehicle working on this distance appears (weight times distance). This moment makes the big wheel to go. So the big wheel goes by the gravity force what is caused by a little force that moved the small wheel forward.
Now let's look at the animal. It causes by its legs move its body before its actual point of balance. The body “wants” to fall down but the animal moves its another leg to prevent it. And so on. As the effect the small force for moving legs, moves big and heavy body of the animal. The human goes the same way.
This is the same method as the transportation wheel works. So even if it works like the wheel but it need not to look like a wheel. We don’t see animals with wheels but they move itself in the way the transportation wheel works. The transportation wheel is a human creation for things that have no legs.